Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions apply to CCS Care recruitment Ltd and CCS Care Ltd.
- Please read these terms carefully before using our websites (“Sites”). Your use of these Sites constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect on the first day of use of these Sites.
- CCS Care recruitment Ltd reserves the right to change these terms and conditions by posting the changes online. Your continued use of these Sites after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- These terms and conditions apply to any site under the control of CCS Care recruitment Ltd and from which a link has been created to these terms and conditions.
- Copyright in the material is owned by CCS Care recruitment Ltd and/or its content suppliers. CCS Care recruitment Ltd have made every effort to gain copyright for all written material on these Sites.
- Unauthorised use of the material including reproduction, storage, modification, distribution or publication without the prior written consent of CCS Care recruitment Ltd or, where applicable, the respective copyright owner(s) is prohibited. Documents (including information, images, photos, logos, names and icons without the prior written permission of the copyright holders on these Sites may not be downloaded, altered or adapted for any purpose except for personal, non-commercial use. Should CCS Care recruitment Ltd receive any complaint with regard to third party material on these Sites, it will review the matter and remove material at its sole discretion. CCS Care recruitment Ltd will have no further liability to either party in such instance.
- The photographs within these Sites are used to illustrate the work of CCS Care recruitment Ltd and may be posed by models or other persons who have provided permission for their images to be used in this way and may not depict or relate to actual situations.
- Materials on these Sites are provided for the purposes of information or reporting only and should not be relied upon. Independent advice should be sought on financial, legal and medical matters.
- Links to third party websites on these Sites are provided solely as a convenience to you. CCS Care recruitment Ltd is not responsible for the contents or the reliability of linked third-party websites, either to or from CCS Care recruitment Ltd websites, and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to these Sites, you do so entirely at your own risk. Any website wanting to create a link to any CCS Care recruitment Ltd websites, or to request a link to be created to them, must contact us to do so.
- You agree to use these Sites only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of these Sites by any third party. Such restriction and inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, the transmission of obscene or offensive material or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within these Sites.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of these Sites must be terminated immediately.
- CCS Care recruitment Ltd does not accept liability for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, loss of profits, or any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with the use or loss of use of these Sites.
- While CCS Care recruitment Ltd endeavours to ensure that these Sites are available 24 hours a day, this is not guaranteed. CCS Care recruitment Ltd does not warrant that the functions contained in the material in these Sites will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that these Sites or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. CCS Care recruitment Ltd may make changes to the materials on these Sites, or to the information, services and prices described in them, at any time without notice. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising here shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Any questions regarding these Sites can be addressed by contacting us.